Feeling a little uneasy.. a little anxious during this time in Quarantine?
I got You! Lets declutter our space! Technically its spring and I know with all thats been going on its so easy for us to forget!
So lets do a little Spring Cleaning! Organizing the space around us organizes the mind. Allowing our thoughts to breathe and flow.
4 tips to get you going:
- Clean Out Your Closet
- Dontae! Donate! Donate!
- Remove the Apps on your Phone & clear space on your computer.
- Organizing our media and only leaving whats important keeps you focused. Less distracted on whats not important.
- Toss out Expired & Unused Makeup
- For the ladies & queens of coarse!
- Get rid of all the old expired is actually doing a little self care for our skin. using expired makeup is no good for us.
- Being we are constantly on the go, who actually has time to sort through everything!? use this time now to do so!
- maybe when your done you can treat yourself to something new!
- Put Yourself On A Schedule.
- this many not necessarily be on the ” declutter” list. But! having your day organized ahead of time Keeps you moving.
To See More ” Passages To A Better You” Click the Link Below!